MarCum LX-3TCI True Color Sonar Flasher System
LX-3TCI True Color Sonar Flasher System
The longtime industry standard has been enhanced with updated design featuring a larger display, increased viewing angles with reduced snow buildup. High-level sonar engineering personified, Marcum calls it "total system performance." Not just the highest output power in its class, but intelligently managed wattage that works in concert with acute, precision tuned transducers and operating systems. The result is an elite-grade flasher unit that employs TrueColor® technology to yield superior resolution and the sharpest, most detailed display attainable. And when you offer features like fully adjustable zoom, patented 10-level interference rejection, and one-inch target separation, you'll be glad that 2,000W of power is continuously pumping through your machine. Safeguarding this finely tuned fishing instrument is a deluxe padded cordura softpack, complete with a 12 volt 9 amp battery with 3-stage automatic battery charger. Manufactured in the USA.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- 2,000-watts Peak to Peak Output Power
- Infinitely Adjustable Zoom
- 12-level Interference Rejection
- Exclusive True-Color® Display - Provides the best resolution and the most vivid display on the market
- 1.5" Target Separation - 1" in Zoom Mode
- Selectable Depth Ranges 20', 40', 80', 160'
- Deluxe Padded Soft Pack included
- 12V 9-amp battery included
- 3-Stage Automatic Battery Charger included
- Made In the USA with Quality Components Sourced Around the World
- Two year warranty