Davis WeatherLinkIP f/Vantage Stations
WeatherLinkIP for Vantage Stations
Now you can post your weather data directly to the internet without a PC! Not a web guru? Don't worry--our newest version of WeatherLink does all the work for you.
WeatherLinkIP for Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, Vantage Vue and Weather Envoy.
Post your weather data directly to the Internet without a PC - WeatherLinkIP does all the work for you. Simply plug the data logger into the back of your console or Weather Envoy and connect the cable to your cable/DSL router. Within minutes, you'll be able to see your weather data live on the Internet. In addition, WeatherLinkIP lets you:
- Automatically upload data to third-party weather sites including Citizen Weather Observer Program, the GLOBE Program, and more.
- Get e-mail alerts for current weather conditions or simple alarm conditions.
- Download the data to your PC for all the powerful charting, graphing, and analysis as our standard WeatherLink (#6510USB). With Extra User License Kits, you can even download the data independently to multiple PCs - ideal for schools, agriculture, scientific fieldwork, and remote locations.
- Choose a logging interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Barometric Pressure: Yes
- Humidity: Yes
- Temperature: Yes
- Wind: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 2"W x 9"L WT: 0.6 lbs
- UPC: 011698008933